Monday, June 27, 2011

Update to our reunion

Hi I have changes all ready! David wants us to have breakfast together. That means our meals together will be:
Dinner - Thursday night - Laurie
Breakfast - Friday
Lunch - Friday
Dinner- Friday - Susan?
Breakfast - Saturday

Lunch - Saturday
Dinner - Saturday - Laurie
Sarah informed me that I had two " Last Things" in my earlier post. This time we will not have a "Last Thing"
Call me if you have any questions- Laurie

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

My vote is to have breakfasts on our own, but I'm willing to be in charge of one Sat. morning if the vote goes the other way.
The 6 of us will be arriving Friday about dinner time (but don't wait for us). We'd like to stay until Sunday if there's room.
I'd be happy to help with Saturday lunch, or be in charge of it. I could help out with Saturday dinner if you'd like, whichever works.

Rebecca said...

Sorry, I only read part of this post. I can take care of any meal Saturday.