I keep saying I'm going to put this on the blog, but as you can tell I haven't done it yet.
The reunion this year in going to be on July 26th, 27th and 28th.
On Thursday the 26th I thought we could go to someplace like Trafalga in Lehi. I'm looking for deals for those who don't have the pass. Right now they have $3 Thursday, where each activity is $3.
Around 4 or 5 we will go over to Emily's clubhouse. She has a swimming pool and hot tub. They aren't really big but the kids can have fun. We plan to have dinner there.
Friday we will be going up to Heber to the girls camp. Check in is at 2. I did a dumb thing when I reserved this and just got 1 site, I just wasn't thinking. We have a 4 cabin site with a small pavilion in the Camp Eliza Snow area. Each cabin has 8 sets of bunk beds or sleeping for 16, so we have sleeping for 64. Like I told some of you the bunks are just wood, so I didn't think the "older siblings" would want to sleep there. I plan on checking into hotels in Heber.
They have challenge courses and a lake for paddle boats and canoes that cost. You can't swim or play in there lake. They also have hiking volleyball and horse shoes.
Check out is 5:00 on Saturday.
We know everyone only can get so much time off work, so we hope this is close enough you can join us just for a day if that's all you can do.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment