Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sister Get Together

Sharon expressed an interest in making a Valentine Decoration. I'm not sure if anyone else has found one, but here are a few ideas. If we make a Valentine decoration we should probably meet next Tuesday to work on them.
This first decoration is from Wood connection. I have others on my phone and I'm trying to figure out how to get them to the computer. I also have price info.
Hearts with base
large heart-4.95 medium heart -4.50 small heart- 3.95

The Be Mine is from a blog Cherice found. Grandma has some frames or you can bring
your own. It can just be an old one we can paint. We would probably just use the cricut for the letters.
Grandma has: 7-- 9 1/2" x 21"
8-- 15"x 24"
1-- 15" x 15"
The blog she found it on is below.



This cute blessing decoration is another one Cherice found.

We could do this one later if you are interested.

It could be an idea for mother's day.


No comments: