Friday, December 31, 2010

Family Cookbook Solution

Since my attempt to create a family cookbook was put on the back burner for several years and some of you are still interested in the idea, I have a new solution. I will periodically post some of the recipes that were given to me back when I ask for submissions, and you may choose to copy them into a file, print them, etc. When you all come across those fun or amazing recipes that you want to share, do the same thing. We can each assemble our own family cookbook in our preferred format. I hope this solution works for you. I won't promise how frequently I will post, but I will do it fairly often as my schedule permits until I run out of the recipes you submitted. It won't take that long.

The first installment will be Annette's recipes. If you have suggestions for format, or if you think I should separate each recipe into a separate post, let me know either with a comment or an e-mail.
Rebecca

No comments: